We got a plotter proof for CUTTINGS from the printer. It took a few days to get our notes together, but everything’s looking good.
For this book in particular, we’re using (on various editions) spot gloss, foil stamping, pantone endsheets and a dust jacket with foil stamping + die-cut. This is probably the most complicated cover I’ve put together, although the Exquisite Beast LTD comes close. I came up with a trick for the binding of the CUTTINGS LTD that I’m proud of, but the best way to explain will be to show. Happy to say I get better and learn something new every time.
More news via Kickstarter when I have it (you’ll have to log in). Thanks everyone who backed the book, we’re workin’ hard for you.